Frequently asked questions
What to Bring
- Computer (laptops are preferred) containing your BACnet product(s) for testing.
- Any additional hardware/software needed to conduct your testing.
- Adaptors for European Schuko plugs.
- Additional tests at the ISH are organized by the ISH and take place after the Plugfest. The ISH invites participants to leave their components permanently at ISH and thus become members of the ISH community. By being involved in
trainings and events at ISH or by conducting their own tests with existing ISH components and partners, bridges can be built between existing groups, and each participant benefits from looking outside the box. Information about
The components are made available on a voluntary basis and the period can be determined individually. The integration of the components for test purposes in trainings and events is decided individually depending on the topic. For more details, please contact Marc Lindike (email@example.com)
- Please allow your parcels to arrive in time by May 17, 2019. They should be clearly marked with “BIG-EU Plugfest 2019”
- Please note that you have to take care of all customs formalities on your own.
- Do not forget to schedule the packaging and pick-up. As the workshop ends on a Friday afternoon, we recommend organizing courier service for Monday, May 27, 2019 during office hours.
Address label for your parcels:
Information Security Hub
Flughafen München GmbH
"BIG-EU Plugfest 2019"
Fon: +49 89 975 32275